Nötöday is here again! Welcome to Nötö 14.7.2018 to experience a day full of events and entertainment for all ages. Among other entertainment, the island offers:
- Marketplace at the old school/Café
- Program for children
- Nötö running course (walk or run around the island – compete if you wish)
- Quiz & lottery
- Buy food, like for example the famous Nötö-Highlander-Burgers
- Nötöparty for all ages in the evening at the party hall – starts with live band, then DJ. Come and dance!
- Nice atmosphere 🙂
The timetable for the day is as following:
At Café Skolan and by the water
- 10:30 – registration for the running course, Nötöloppet
- 11:00 – start of children’s race, which is quite short. Once they have passed the goal line, then the adults’ race will start
- 11:30 – start of the adults’ race, which is about 5km
- 12:00 – 14:00 – Flea Market on the front yard of the old school. In case you do not want to sell anything yourself, you can donate items to the Nötö Local History Association
- 12:00 – 14:00 – Childrens’ program. ToraBella’s Magic Show
- 12:00 – 14:00 – Lunch is served both by the water and at Café Skolan
- 13:00 – 15:00 – Exhibition/Vernissage Camera Obscura at the waiting cabin by the steamboat pier. Black Kaffinobox XII. Photographs 32 x N.N. Artist G. Hästbacka is present at the Vernissage
At the venue Havsborg
- 19:00 – The evening party begins
- 20:00 – Dance both inside and outside of Havsborg: orchestra Aspö Spelmän. The neighboring island’s, Aspö’s, talented musicians come to Nötö and perform with traditional archipelago music
- 23:00 onwards – DJ Bunuel plays dance music
Darts, lottery, light food/refreshments, and competitions.
Beer and wine for sale!
If you want to donate lottery prizes, then please do so to the village shop, Nötöboden.
A Swedish/Finnish Quiz will be held during the whole day.
Hope to see you at the steamboat pier! 🙂